Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you). Read the full disclosure policy here.
This 44-page eBook, written from the experiences of someone with over 30 housesits completed, includes:
- a checklist - is housesitting for me?
- tips on how to get started housesitting
- how to set up your profile
- insight around housesitting as a solo female (all my housesits have been done on my own)
- pro tips on the best way to secure the housesit of your dreams
- a list of questions to ask the homeowner
- tips for thinking of what you need in order to be the best person for the assignment
- a sample letter of application
- a link to my interview about housesitting
- stories of the joy of slow travel