How Can I Help You?
- Are you looking for advice on where to travel?
- Do you require tips on how to travel independently?
- Are you looking for facts about a specific destination?
- Do you need encouragement and tips on how to travel solo?
- Searching for something off the beaten path or something that you just can’t find in the guide books?
- Looking for guidance in planning an itinerary?
- Wanting recommendations based on specific interests/plans?
- Looking for someone to support you in your travel research?
- Need someone to chat with to ease the travel jitters?
This is where my travel consultation services come in. I’ve been travelling my whole life, almost continuously for about 4 years until I decided to try living in Paris! I’m happy to share my expertise with you.
I work well with new and seasoned travellers of all ages and I also invite conversations with women who want to travel solo.
Let’s chat for 60 minutes
and get you on your way to fulfilling those travel dreams.
How Does It Work?
- To get started, kindly click here to email me and outline your request.
- Please write Travel Consultation in the subject line.
- Explain your request; ask your questions.
- If I am certain I can help, I’ll email you back, with available consultation times, a link to the call, and a payment link.
- I’ll do some research, tap into my travel network and then we’ll chat.
- Please note I am usually in Paris and sometimes in Canada so we will have to pay attention to the time difference.
Travel Consultation Fees
60-Minute Conversation: $75 USD
- The goal is to give you the best, most accurate and up to date advice and information.
- I will focus on finding the answers to your questions through research, my travel network and my personal expertise.
- A professional 60-minute video conversation discussing your travel plans and queries.
- Please note: If you are travelling as a couple or with one friend, I am happy to meet with you both. For larger travel groups, I would prefer to meet with one member of the group only.
Planning our ten-day April 2022 trip to Paris with a few day trips was an exciting and daunting task. We wanted to go beyond guidebooks to focus on how we like to travel – do as the locals do! Working with Alison was, essentially, having a friend in Paris to guide us. After a discussion of our preferences, she noted several neighborhoods, markets, sites, and day trips we would not have considered otherwise. Alison also gave us a great selection of local favorites for pastries and meals as we wandered Paris. We highly recommend reaching out to Alison and asking her to be your guide to Paris! B. Sherman
“Alison was an amazing resource on my recent trip to Italy. Having never been to Europe, her suggestions and tips greatly reduced my stress level. She offers great tips on everything from planning, transportation, currency and a host of odd tricks she has picked up over her many years of travel. She was a pleasure to chat with and despite her vast experience was very patient and in tune with the many questions I had. Her enthusiasm for travel is contagious and left me even more excited about my upcoming trip.” L. Ladouceur
When you are ready, let’s have a chat!
To get started, kindly send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you.